Porky’s is passionate about uplifting local and global non-profit organizations through professional marketing advice and practical support.
Pairing the power of storytelling with curated content, media exposure, and social media savvy, our industry experts have the ability to transform charitable brands and give them the tools to succeed in the digital age.
Developing Emotive Marketing Strategies
We help charities put together marketing plans with their purpose and mandate in mind.
- Compiling Marketing Plans & Guides
- Content Marketing Strategies & Identifying Brand Pillars
- Identifying clear Goals and Objectives (SWOT analysis)
- Improving Work Flows and Overall Brand Communication
- Market Research
- Brand & Social Media Audits
Amplifying Media Exposure
We help tell your story to a wider audience of potential donors.
- Compiling Press Releases
- Securing Mainstream Media Coverage (Online Blogs, Newspapers, Radio, TV)
- Managing Media Relationships
- Media Training
- Media Reporting
Social Media Maximisation
We help charities build trust and make a good impression on social media.
- Compiling Social Media Strategies
- Content Creation & Scheduling
- Maximising Community Engagement
- Content Calendars
- Social Media Audits
- Social Media Reporting
- Social Media Training
Tailored, Creative Content Creation
We capture the essence of an organisation through many modern mediums.
- Compiling Press Releases, Blogs & Thought Leadership pieces.
- Written Communication Templates
- Graphic design & Easy-to-use Design Templates (Invoices, Presentations, Banners, Email Signatures)
- Video Creation
- Revamping Propsals
Empowering charities to make the most of limited resources.
- We offer Face-to-Face Meetings & Webinars
- Marketing, Fundraising, Media & Social Media Training
Zane Groenewald – Porky’s People NPC
Proven track record
- Bachelor of Business Administration Marketing degree from IMM GSM.
- 7 Years Industry Experience
- +-63 Million Media Reach Monthly
- Our clients include: BackaBuddy, Gift of the Givers, Giving Tuesday, Yellow for Survivors and Gift Horse SA.
- Our partners include: Media24, Good Things Guy, SmileFm, SA NPO Network, SA Women Fight Back, Africa Scotland Business Network, Meltwater, and BeRelevent.
Connect with Porky’s
Porky’s People NPC, is a non-profit organisation and Charity Marketing Consultancy based in South Africa. We share inspiring South African stories, charitable causes and information worth spreading. 🌍 💜Our passion is people and non-profits.